 Robotics / 9466
Re: Bulk Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:24:58 GMT

"JG" == Jeff Garzik <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> writes:

JG> On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Michael Heffner wrote:
Well, being the proud recipient of the Mindstorms 1.5 kit (Thanks
Santa) I have quickly gone back in time to my lego building
days. (My wife has no idea what she has done) I found this list and
had to join. I've looked through the FAQ and still can't seem to
answer that one question I've always had. Where can I buy bulk
legos? If I wanted to get say 100 of a particular color and size
where could I get them?

JG> Ebay and other toy auction sites are a good place to check.

JG> The Lego store might have them too (forgot URL, just surf around)

Additionally, there is something called Lego Direct which is going to
(note future tense) offer some kind of bulk ordering scheme. That
would be direct from lego. See http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11596
and even http://www.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=1048

JG> Jeff

Regards,

Johannes.
--
This is the world's first .sig virus. Copy me to your .sig.

Self-professed nerd of Mathematics and Computer Science.