 Robotics / 9458
  Wireless Video Robot

I have updated www.marsrobot.com with information on my wireless video robot. The direct link is (URL) I have also changed the format of MarsRobot in the past few weeks to include a daily news weblog of robotics and Lego links. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wireless Video Robot

I used a similar set up and attached the camera sender to a Scout with the Scout running one of its built in programs. For power I went to Radio Shack and bought a 8 battery holder (#270-3878 with #270-325 9V snap connectors) and an adapter (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)