 Robotics / 9447
  Re: New sensors from Pitsco-Dacta

Wow! You're not kidding. I thought my $40 designs were a bit over the top (1/3 cost of basic RCX) but $128 is crazy. If people really are going to pay these prices, then maybe we should make lego specific devices more accessible. How much interest (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New sensors from Pitsco-Dacta

(...) I think the question is how much the sensor does for the money. I have just finished a design for a line tracker sensor, that cost a lot to develop (half a dozen prototypes, and a couple of tiny PCB's), but the cost to build would only be a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)