 Robotics / 9443
    eLab stuff from Pitsco-Dacta —Jim West
   LEGO Capacitor An innovative LEGO device for efficient energy storage, the LEGO Capacitor is easy to connect and makes the principles of storing and transferring energy easy to understand. D979916 $15 LEGO Solar Cell Specially designed to meet LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: eLab stuff from Pitsco-Dacta —Philip Russell
   Having just had both of these for Xmas, I must say that the new bricks seem very good, the capacitor has given my 7 year old much to think about and the 3Volt solar cell has been very slowly moving a simple tracked vehicle along the window sill. I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)