 Robotics / 9443
9442  |  9444
Subject:
eLab stuff from Pitsco-Dacta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:07:51 GMT

LEGO Capacitor
   An innovative LEGO device for efficient energy storage, the LEGO
Capacitor is easy to connect and makes the principles of storing and
transferring energy easy to understand.

   D979916  $15

LEGO Solar Cell
   Specially designed to meet LEGO quality standards, the LEGO Solar Cell
provides sufficient power to operate sturdy LEGO models.  Easy to connect.

   D979912  $35

Jim West
LUGNET Member #63