 Robotics / 9425
    Bulk Legos —Michael Heffner
   Well, being the proud recipient of the Mindstorms 1.5 kit (Thanks Santa) I have quickly gone back in time to my lego building days. (My wife has no idea what she has done) I found this list and had to join. I've looked through the FAQ and still (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Bulk Legos —Jeff Garzik
   (...) Ebay and other toy auction sites are a good place to check. The Lego store might have them too (forgot URL, just surf around) Jeff (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Bulk Legos —Johannes Keukelaar
   "JG" == Jeff Garzik <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> writes: (...) JG> Ebay and other toy auction sites are a good place to check. JG> The Lego store might have them too (forgot URL, just surf around) Additionally, there is something called Lego Direct (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)