 Robotics / 9419
  Re: On the subject of gluing

I tried Plasti Zap (found at Hobby Lobby) and it worked great. To test it, I glued two ruined 2x4 plates together. When I tried to pull them apart, the bricks actually broke before the bond did. I was so thankful that this stuff worked because I was (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: On the subject of gluing

I use a cyanoacryilic glue (like Loctite) and I'm very happy with the results. Some Duplo I glued years ago survived my two kids' heavy use and is still there in good shape. All of my homebrew sensors have been glued that way. Mario (...) I (...) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)