 Robotics / 9410
    Connecting DIMM-PC to PCMCIA? —Jeff Garzik
   Hello all! I am considering going "whole hog" (as we say in Georgia) and replacing my RCX Brick with a DIMM-PC (www.jumptec.com) on my current project. In order to communicate with the DIMM-PC, I would liked to use a wireless ethernet PCMCIA card. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Connecting DIMM-PC to PCMCIA? —James Pritchard
   I know DIMM-PC is smaller than the PC-104 but it would be a lot easier to use the PC-104 PCMCIA interface than build your own. I also think there is better support for the PC-104 and more choice of processor and expandability. James Pritchard ----- (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)