 Robotics / 939
  RE: legOS

I guess this depends what you're trying to teach. My background's in AI and I bought the set with the intention of keeping that interest going. One of the big debates in AI has always been the difficulty of real world environments for AIs - Lego (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: legOS

(...) I teach philosophy and I have been waiting for something like Mindstorms for a long time. I am thinking about an "Introduction to AI" class for philosophy or non-computer-science majors. I have been following Papert's (and Piaget's) work since (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: legOS

(...) Mr Franchi meet Mr Bower: (...) The URL to explore is: (URL) Bryan Vendorsystems International email: sbryan@vendorsystems.com icq: 5263678 pgp fingerprint: D758 183C 8B79 B28E 6D4C 2653 E476 82E6 DA7C 9AC5 (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)