 Robotics / 9355
  troubleshooting IR interface

I added a third serial port to my Linux system, verified it worked by testing my ppp link over it, and then went to use Kekoa's software to try to talk to it and get 'IR tower not responding'. Tried three different batteries; tower seems dead. Are (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  re: troubleshooting IR interface

(...) J> I added a third serial port to my Linux system, verified it worked J> by testing my ppp link over it, and then went to use Kekoa's J> software to try to talk to it and get 'IR tower not J> responding'. Tried three different batteries; tower (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)