 Robotics / 9311
Re: Barcode set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jim West <Jim@jameswest.com> writes:
WOW!

This set ranks right up there with the space shuttle set.

The green parts are awesome!  Green motor mount plates.  Green technic
beams.  Green axles.  Green.  Very cool.

...and you get TWO clutch gears.  Awesome.

It will be fun adapting the RCX to these models.

This is definitely one of my favorite sets. What's also cool is that you
supposedly can get the Scout and the Code Pilot to communicate through VLL,
but I haven't tried this yet. It would be fun to create a model that is