 Robotics / 9301
  Re: Mindstorms spirit.ocx programming = RCX ASM coding?

(...) My biggest gripe about spirit is that it is only available for Win32. If it had also been available on Mac and Linux I would've layered NQC on top of it and never had to create a non "LEGO sanctioned" interface to the RCX. Actually, TLG now (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms spirit.ocx programming = RCX ASM coding?

(...) Certainly; and it's in their best interest, too. And anything that elicits formal recognition from LEGO - even if in a slightly backhanded way like this - is worthy of respect, given their past and as-yet-still-current policy of not (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)