 Robotics / 9238
    RE: Lucky Canadians - Upgrade arrived —Mark Geddes
   I bought it in November 1999, within the "valid" upgrade timeframe. The lady I talked to wasn't concerned when I bought it, just if it was a 1.0. The "official" corporate policy limits the time frame, but if you talk to the right person, who knows. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        S@H Canada not so Lucky —Ralph Hempel
   Mark, I'm not sure when you ordered your upgrade, but here's my experience. I called the Canadaian S@H number today, Wed Dec 22, and got the typical voice mail choices. I then chose the English option for S@H and was connected with a friendly (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: S@H Canada not so Lucky —James Brown
   (...) You should follow lugnet.loc.ca - It's been "common" knowledge for a few months now. Still not happy with it, James (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)