 Robotics / 9228
Re: Lucky Canadians - Upgrade arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 02:19:55 GMT

How old is your 1.0?

-Rob.

"Mark Geddes" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:2044A9F15B38D211A89900104BD36C0215E5FA@thebank.audesi.com...
Hi All,

My 1.5 upgrade just arrived after a long 18 day wait. It was completely • free
- even the shipping. When I phoned the American 1-800 number the first • thing
they did was ask for my credit card number. When they realized I was
Canadian, they gave me the 1-800 number for Canada, and all they asked for
was my address, and confirmation that I had the 1.0 set