 Robotics / 9186
  RE: 5206 timer

(...) Cool! This looks a neat little item. I'll bet it's a lot like a bicycle computer, with eiter a reed switch or an actual contact in the sensor. Now, for measuring distance or speed, we'll need some indication of the circumference of the wheel (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5206 timer

There's a slightly bigger picture up on the official website now: (URL) And with some text: (URL) Richard (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)