 Robotics / 9141
RE: spectre update #2 12/16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:00:36 GMT

What I need from the list is the following:

-Commentary on the spec
-an explanation of the se_rcxsend function (Kekoa's
comments are too meager for me to make much sense of
the code :-( )

Ummm, the code IS the comments. Doesn't everyone do it
that way?

Seriously, I've worked on too many systems where the
comments don't reflect the code. Read the comments
if there are any, but NEVER assume they are correct.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com