 Robotics / 9133
  The "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ

Well, it took me less than an hour from preliminary announcement to posting, but the "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ is now ready for viewing. It should be considered beta quality at this point, and I'd like to recieve comments (and/or donations :-) ) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ

(...) It is? Where, exactly? :) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ

(...) Comments: I'd mention more what a poor buy the Extreme Creatures and RoboSports expansion sets are. More exactly, that what you're paying for is not Lego parts, but software -- more challenges and such. If you're not heavily into the official (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ

Also, I'm not at all convinced that the RIS 1.5 upgrade is worth $30, if you're not using Lego's software. (Which you probably shouldn't be anyway!) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)