 Robotics / 9115
  What's Off-Topic? (was: Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu))

I, too, subscribe to this list via e-mail, rather than going through LUGnet. It just seems easier to me. I much appreciate the notices of special offers (although the Shuttle/Zany Brainy thread got a little repetitive). And I read all the posts (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What's Off-Topic? (was: Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu))

(...) Just a clarification... "Going through LUGNET" doesn't necessarily mean not getting the group/list via e-mail. All LUGNET groups (including lugnet.robotics) are subscribable (directly or as digests) via email... (URL) the big picture... Doug (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)