 Robotics / 9092
  Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)

I would personally vote against removing sensor communications from the mainstream. If you do remove it, I think you'll deprive a lot of people from coming up with the imaginative solutions to some of the more challenging sensor problems. I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)

(...) I definitely see your point, but I was more focused on "homebrew" and not "I can't quite get this thing to act like I want it to" sensors. Rob (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)