 Robotics / 9075
RE: Useful sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:28:39 GMT

Has anyone bought set 8446? It is a "Forestry Machine" with six wheels
(seems to be stearable in pairs) and with a huge gripper arm. Seems useful
for robotics - I will perhaps buy one for Christmas....

Other than the turntable and a rack-and-pinion steering mechanism, you don't get
much. There are a few pneumatics parts, but no air tank. The gripper arm uses
penumatics, and that's very difficult to adapt to the RCX.

Tilman