 Robotics / 9073
Re: Mindstorm books?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:22:39 GMT

Hmmm. If we wanted to, we could set up a page to sell Lego and Robotics
books and videos and use the loot to finance LUGnet or somesuch.
That is a really nice idea, as you do not have to look far while surfing
LUGnet. And on the other hand it keeps the machine working. (How many of us
do not own the 2 books by now? Maybe some people write some more books....)
Maybe there could also be a deal with the TLG giving discount when
purchasing through LUGnet *Lego? do you read me?*

Stefan