 Robotics / 9070
Re: Mindstorm books?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:59:36 GMT

<shameful plug>
You can also order the books via my Web site at
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/books.htm . I get a small
commission from Amazon if you start there.

Proceeds will be used to [probably] buy more Lego!
</end shameful plug>

Hmmm. If we wanted to, we could set up a page to sell Lego and Robotics
books and videos and use the loot to finance LUGnet or somesuch.

--Doug Wilcox

-----Original Message-----
From: Carey Coming <carcom@symix.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: Mindstorm books?

In lugnet.robotics, Robert G. Fay writes:
Dave Baums' "Definitive Guide to Lego MindStorms". Excellent! Check Amazon
for good price.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Keith Ahlstrom" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hi

What is the other book besides the O'Reilly one?

Thanks

Keith
:
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Hari Wiguna wrote:
There are also two books on MindStorms, I'm still reading, so I • cannot
make
a recommendation yet.

Particularly if you are just starting, and if you are interested in the
coding more than the construction, I very highly recommend O'Reilly's
Unofficial Guide to Lego Mindstorms. Covers all your bases and is very
well written.

Luis

Do either of these books pertain to the Droid Developer Kit?

   Thanks,
   Carey