 Robotics / 9060
    More studs in holes... —Jonathan Perret
   Hi, Recently there was a mention here of the problem with studs fitting into beam holes. Fred Martin's "The Art of LEGO Design" was quoted as saying that such a configuration was not intended and that the studs or holes could become damaged over (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: More studs in holes... —Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't think it's correct that such a configuration was unintended. In fact, I think it most definitely *was* intended. All the classic LEGO measurements are magic multiples of 1/5 the standard interstud spacing, which also equals 1/6 the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)