 Robotics / 9013
  Re: MIBO - the dog. Anyone built it?

Yeah, I've built the thing, the main problem is the 6 turn tables (A min for joints, 7 including the neck) 5 motors and a rather large amount of free time to tweak parts of it I'm not even going to work on instructions til someone accually has the 6 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MIBO - the dog. Anyone built it?

Are these the only extra pieces that are needed? thanks Jenny (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MIBO - the dog. Anyone built it?

Please go ahead and post the directions. They will definitely be of interest. And some people either already have enough stuff or will be willing to find an excuse to get more. Regards, Dave Paule (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)