 Robotics / 9029
Re: MIBO - the dog. Anyone built it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:14:37 GMT

Are these the only extra pieces that are needed?
thanks
Jenny

In lugnet.robotics, "Clint Rutkas" <cRutkas@techie.com> writes:
Yeah, I've built the thing, the main problem is the 6 turn tables (A min =
for joints, 7 including the neck)

5 motors and a rather large amount of free time to tweak parts of it

I'm not even going to work on instructions til someone accually has the =
6 turn tables, I had to order more tables just to build it and I have a =
large supply

KGB AgEnT #4 OUT AKA Clint Rutkas
Fight Reality Design

--