 Robotics / 8973
  Supercar Sale

Toys-R-Us has a sale on the 8880 Supercar, December 12 through December 18. Normally $129.99, it's now $99.99, according to the insert in today's paper. This only applies to those who have any money left after buying their Space Shuttle(s) at (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Supercar Sale

8880 ? (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Supercar Sale

No, it's the 8448. Bummer since I know my wife bought mine (for Christmas) about a month ago. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Supercar Sale

IF she bought it at TRU, have her take it back and return it for Geoffrey Dollars credit, then go back, grab one off the shelf, and buy it. Or better yet, order it from toysrus.com, use the January deal they have there to save $10, and sign up for (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)