 Robotics / 8990
Re: Supercar Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:49:29 GMT

IF she bought it at TRU, have her take it back and return it for Geoffrey Dollars
credit, then go back, grab one off the shelf, and buy it.

Or better yet, order it from toysrus.com, use the January deal they have there to
save $10, and sign up for brandsforless.com, and get a $25 rebate back ;-)  Just
make sure you sign up for B4L FIRST, then use the link on their site to get to TRU
online to order.

Jim West wrote:

No, it's the 8448.

Bummer since I know my wife bought mine (for Christmas) about a month ago.