 Robotics / 8959
  Compass Sensors

Has anyone actually successfully made and operated a compass sensor? I took a hiking compass and measured about 5 degrees deviation within about four inches of the RCX. On, off, didn't matter too much. But within a couple of inches of two motors, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Compass Sensors

David Paule <dpaule@diac.com> wrote in message news:FMLoHM.DE6@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, Michael Nielsen (URL) had plans for one. (His link didn't seem to be working as I post this.) This sensor only had something like 30 degrees of resolution. I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)