 Robotics / 8942
    Paging Mathew Miller —One Time CR-X
   Hi, Sorry to spam the list like this, but I am looking for Mathew Miller, because I would like to get permission to use his pictures of my lego car taken at Mindfest in my website. Thanks in advance! In the meantime, to make it list-worthy, you can (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Paging Mathew Miller —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) From his membership page (URL) get his email as: mattdm@mattdm.org Did you try that already? ++Lar (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)