 Robotics / 8942
8941  |  8943
Subject:
Paging Mathew Miller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:37:54 GMT

Hi,
Sorry to spam the list like this, but I am looking for Mathew Miller,
because I would like to get permission to use his pictures of my lego
car taken at Mindfest in my website.  Thanks in advance!

In the meantime, to make it list-worthy, you can check out my website as
it is so far:
http://arts.ramapo.edu/physics/chea/lego/index.htm
Warning!!  Be warned that you need high bandwidth to visit this site
because there are many high res pics in it!

Cheers,
Henry C.
*            TAS: Physics         89 CR-X dx              *
*  Email: hchea@ramapo.edu       OR OneTimeCRX@aol.com    *
*                OR OneTimeCRX@hotmail.com                *