 Robotics / 8936
RE: Cybermaster?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:27:39 GMT

It's all Lego, so you can mechanically integrate it just fine. They will not be
able to talk to each other easily however. Cybermaster has no IR port, and the
RCX has no RF interface. If you want some interaction, you would have to rig
something up that uses a motor/sensor combination.

You also need two towers hooked up to your computer.

Tilman

Hi

I own RIS + Extreme Creatures and I wonder if Cybermaster is something for
me?

Can I integrate it into my existing units??