 Robotics / 8935
Re: Two or more RCX:s?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:45:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Henrik Holmberg writes:
I want two or more RCX to commnicate with each others so they can
follow, play etc. How do I do that simple?

I did this with my professor and student project, look at;

http://www.fischer-mellbin.com/Marcus/Lego/Professor/professor.html

I made a big mistake using negative numbers for the message. Remember to only
use numbers 1 to 255.

Play well!

Marcus

---
Marcus Fischer Mellbin
E-mail: marcus no-spam-at fischer-mellbin.com
http://www.fischer-mellbin.com/Marcus/Lego/lego.html