 Robotics / 8935
    Re: Two or more RCX:s? —Marcus Fischer Mellbin
   (...) I did this with my professor and student project, look at; (URL) made a big mistake using negative numbers for the message. Remember to only use numbers 1 to 255. Play well! Marcus --- Marcus Fischer Mellbin E-mail: marcus no-spam-at (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Two or more RCX:s? —Tilman Sporkert
   Just make sure you turn off all but one RCX when downloading programs or firmware. RCXs tend to pick up the IR signal when you least expect it. I once tried to download firmware into a new RCX, and forgot that there was another RCX in the room, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)