 Robotics / 888
    RE: legOS —Eric Hodges
   Regardless, all software written by Lego is their property. If you want to redistribute it you must obtain permission. If you want to modify it for your own personal use I don't think there is anything they can do to you. Even if the licensing (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: legOS —Allen Martin
   (...) I don't think TLG has much to gain by trying to stop replacement software/firmware for RCX. However it seems much more likely that they would try to prevent the use of the name "lego" in legOS. I used to work for a company that had a very (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)