 Robotics / 8877
    Re: Two or more RCX:s? —Doug Wilcox
   The easiest way to have two RCXs communicate is using the "send command" feature in Lego RCX Code (I think that's what it's called--I only have one RCX, so I haven't paid close attention to that feature). Essentially, it transmits a number from 0 to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)