 Robotics / 8862
8861  |  8863
Subject:
Money saving news...hurry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:11:36 GMT

Friends,

I am very happy to tell you that you can get all the Lego MindStorms at a
amzing discount of 20%. Hurry.

This is at Learning Smith. In Solomon Pond Mall. Massachusets. It is located
on Route 290 in Berlin. The store telephone number is (508)303-3212. They
are open till 21:30 these days.

Although the reason they are giving discount is sad as they are going out of
business. But it might be good in the sense that Lego freaks can help them
do it faster. RIS v1.0 is for 159 dollars only. They have about 8 RIS and
about the same number of Scouts. They also have other Mindstorms expansion
sets in substantial quantities. I saw these today itself.

I lost a lot of money though. I bought the RIS and the SCOUT for 370 dollars
some time back. I could have saved over 90 dollars....(I would happily
accept if someone wants to share the discount with me... hehehe)

Anyway..

so all those who are planning RIS or other Lego, get into your cars and
drive. It is a cool deal.

Thanks.

Maneesh