 Robotics / 8848
    Re: What happened? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I just wrote to Russell Nelson (who runs the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list) and asked if he knows anything about this. Hopefully we'll know more later. In the meantime, near as I can figure, it looks like the lego-robotics @crynwr.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: What happened? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Russell wrote back earlier today and said that the machine running his list had stopped communicating with the network for a few hours. So that's why messages stopped being exchanged between LUGNET and Russell's mailing list. Russell rebooted (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)