 Robotics / 8829
  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

Based upon Rich's comments on the X10 2.4Ghz remote camera, I ordered one and it arrived on Friday. I promptly wnt to Radi shack and bought a coaxial power connector (274-1533; 4.75x1.7mm) to fit the camera power jack. Then attached the lego style (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Exploration Mars Availalble?

The smaller camera doesn't have audio, but the newer globe shaped camera does have audio on-board. I paid the same for both since I bought one earlier than the other. I can get audio transmitted to the TV, but not to my current sound card :( The (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)