 Robotics / 8824
    Human Mood Dection (Through Voice) —Alex Papadimoulis
   Greetings All, (I'm new to the Mindstorms, so bare with me if this has been done already). Does anyone think this is feasible? (This could be implemented as a sensor). Basically a voice "reader" that could be used to determine a persons mood, or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Human Mood Dection (Through Voice) —Dennis Clark
     (...) [snip] I most certainly will NOT bare with you, I don't even know you! hmmph, DLC ;-) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Human Mood Dection (Through Voice) —Robert Ashford
     That sounds interesting, but I don't think it would be practical to make. I think there is a lot of processing power required to interpret the stress in ones voice. The software/hardware lie detectors that I have seen nust have a way to know what is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Human Mood Dection (Through Voice) —Mark Rendle
   Alex P <alexp@halogenstudios.com> wrote in message news:FM9CH3.Bx9@lugnet.com... (...) Sudden changes in pitch and jitters? I don't know if you program (apart from NQC or VB), but computers have their own special way of dealing with voice data. See (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)