 Robotics / 8813
  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Hi Mike, Yes I do like decimal, is it that obvious :)) Pollm's legal range starts at 0x0040, and I used that as 1 in my memory count. But even if I take that offset in account your results still differ from mine. I think it's more a definition (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Bert , If you add your offset then we agree! I was looking at your memmap.dat (I opened in Notepad). I had said hex 233 for the pointer to the start of the first subroutine. To translate this to your memory map: 0x233 - 0x40 + 1 = 0X1F4 which is 500 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)