 Robotics / 8788
  RE: Drift Correction

This will not work. Imagine a straight line that you want to follow. Drive for 5 seconds, allowing to drift to one side or the other. If there is any drift, you will now be off the line and point in a direction that is not parallel to the line. Now (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Drift Correction

Ohhhh. Now I see what is wrong. And I also see why the NQC code that came with some tutorial or something does not work. Thanks for the help. Hopefully now I can get something that will work. Andy (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)