 Robotics / 8740
    Re: Tilt —Brian Alano
   I tested the touch sensor approach...I think it will take too much weight/force to trigger the touch sensor. I'm now working on using the Mindstorms light sensor as a tilt sensor. I hung a freely swinging brick flush against the light sensor. As the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Tilt —Christian Jacobsen
   (...) [snip] (...) direction. What about inverting the problem? You could have a vertical shaft with a weight at the top, and some sort of resistance at the bottom (rubber bands? elastic strips?). Something like this: _____ | | | | <- weight ----- | (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)