 Robotics / 8692
  MindStorm competitions (rcx on univ.)

Hi there, Has anybody list of universities where the MindStorm is used? I`m looking specially for research areas, where RCX (or RCXes) are used as part of complex system (and this is controlled by neural net, evol. alg. or something like this). I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MindStorm competitions (rcx on univ.)

(...) Don't know about lists, but we've (here at Duke) used the mindstorms to do some basic Q-learning. No web page yet, but one might appear over Christmas break. Is there anything in particular you want to know about? (...) Again, not that I'm (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)