 Robotics / 869
  Re: CyberMaster memory limit?

(...) Try to browse a bit up in this same thread. Somewhere along the way I sent a new RCX.NQH BETA version with enhanced CyberMaster support. Laurentino Martins (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CyberMaster memory limit?

(...) Yes? I've searched the last 250 articles without finding it. Could you start at (URL) refer to the article number? Fredrik (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CyberMaster memory limit?