 Robotics / 8667
  Automatic Transmission

I have been working on building an automatic transmission for quite some time but have yet to come up with satisfactory solutions. I am looking for additional ideas to try. What I consider to be an automatic transmission in this case is: [Drive (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Automatic Transmission

Robert, Some time ago I built something using the gearbox-thingies from the 8880 super car. My vehicle only had two speeds though. But two speeds is quite enough for an electric motor, which operates well over a much wider range of rpm's than an (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Automatic Transmission