 Robotics / 8641
Re: Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Batsford, Don" <DBatsford@Engage.com> writes:
My pieces seem to be getting jumbled and make half the time spent building,
looking for that piece I know is somewhere.

You guys have any good ideas for neatly storing a set that includes

*  RIS 1.0
*  1.5 upgrade kit
*  robo sports set
*  extra motor
I just sorted all my lego last week (I was off all week). I bought a bunch of
Gladware semi-disposable containers at the grocery store- a good deal.
Depending on size they are 5 or 6 for $2. There are really small ones that
hold technice connectors and such nicely. Larger ones in a couple of sizes. I
went to a BigLots and got a big bin to stack everything in.

Chris