 Robotics / 864
    Re: Cybermaster Sensors —stephen p spackman
   (...) Thinking ahead, and also if I recall because the set had the idler gear in it, I bought several of the rubber-skirted hovercraft some years ago. It isn't flexible but it's soft and it looks cool. And implausibly enough it's real LEGO. Haven't (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Cybermaster Sensors —Tilman Sporkert
   (...) The trick with bumpers is to mount them on the long end of a lever. Mount the touch sensor so that the short end short end presses it in when the bumper is not touching anything. A rubber band pulls the short end against the touch sensor, (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)