 Robotics / 8612
    Re: I've got it finally ! —Jacob Schultz
   (...) Welcome Stupid questions? There are no such things! I think this community is one of the few which accepts that the same question is asked over and over again. Jacob (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Firmware w/o CD
   Hi all, Got a dumb question: Is there a way to download the firmware to the RCX without using the lego mindstorms CD? I run NT 4.0 and can't install/use the new 1.5 CD. Since I plan on using NQC, I didn't think not being able to use the CD would be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Firmware w/o CD —Philippe Jadin
   You simply need the firmware file, which can then be downloaded directly by nqc : nqc -firmaware <your firmware file> No need for the mindstorm installation then. Though you may need the spirit.ocx to use rcxcc... But that's another story. Phil (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)