 Robotics / 8601
  Scout v. RCX

Question: Are the Scout and RCX hardware environments similar? If so, can't the new and improved firmware features from the Scout be downloaded to the RCX? After all, you can read the Scout's firmware, right? I assume someone is busily reverse (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout v. RCX

Unfortunately, the Scout doesn't have firmware and we can't read the ROM. Mike John Barnes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3.0.32.19991129...lserver... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)