 Robotics / 8601
8600  |  8602
Subject:
Scout v. RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:25:43 GMT

Question:

Are the Scout and RCX hardware environments similar?

If so, can't the new and improved firmware features from the
Scout be downloaded to the RCX? After all, you can read the
Scout's firmware, right?

I assume someone is busily reverse engineering the Scout firmware.
So a few changes to accommodate the extra I/O couldn't be that hard?

JB